[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: IntuitiveSpacing

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:13:12 CDT 2007

I missing how Site.PageActions was updated to work with LiteralWhiteSpace...

mine own is

%item rel=nofollow class=print
accesskey='$[ak_print]'%[[{$FullName}?action=print | $[print] ]]
(:if ! [ auth admin || authid ] :)
· [[{$FullName}?action=login|$[login]]]
(:if [ auth admin || authid ]:)
· [[{$FullName}?action=logout|$[logout]]]
(:if auth edit:)
· [[{$FullName}?action=edit|$[edit]]]
· [[{$FullName}?action=diff|$[history]]]
· %item rel=nofollow class=rename accesskey=$[ak_rename]%
[[{*$FullName}?action=rename | $[rename] ]]
(:if auth upload:)
· %item rel=nofollow class=upload
accesskey='$[ak_attach]'%[[{$FullName}?action=upload | $[attach] ]]
(:if:)
(:if auth admin:)
· [[{$FullName}?action=attr|$[attr]]]
· [[{$SiteGroup}.AuthUser?action=edit|$[users]]]

and comes off as an unpleasant (to me!) vertical list. :-(
I've got the latest version (as of 10pm EST).

is there, or will there be, a markup to disable it for a particular
stretch of text, like the opposite of (:linebreaks:) ???

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.