[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: IntuitiveSpacing

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 09:15:17 CDT 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007, 1:24:48 PM, the wrote:

> Hrm. still a vertical list

Try to change Site.PageActions so that all links are written on one line,
or each action link is a list item:

* %item ....
* %item.....

Generally whitespace.php will insert <br /> line break tags for each
line (honouring line breaks), also on pages like site.PageAction which
are part of the page.

I will try if I can redefine (:nolinebreaks:) markup to work with
whitespace.php

I have not tested if there are any conflicts with extendmarkup.php.
There may be markups in that script concerning line breaks or
whitespace which are not needed. But I have not investigated this.

Hans