[pmwiki-users] PmWiki forum...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Mar 16 15:50:10 CDT 2007

I'm looking at the PmWiki site, at pages like
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Questions and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/FAQ and I have to say this is a
terrible way to do things.  Almost an embarassment, considering how
superb the software is.

I think at least for questions like these there should be a searchable
forum for people to ask questions and get answers. Most recent
questions posted at the top.  Each question on its own page, with
comments.  It would take 5 minutes to do it in ZAP or FOX.  Is there
some reason we don't have something like that?

If there was an interest I'd be willing to set one up but thought I'd
find out why we don't have one first.  Several have complained of
PmWiki maillist overload.  Forums really seem a must to me--as I will
probably be less active in the maillist now that ZAP has finally
achieved about all the goals I had for it, and I need to get busy
using it now on my own site!  6 months later...

Anyway, a forum?

Cheers,
Dan