[pmwiki-users] PmWiki forum...

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Sun Mar 18 10:06:56 CDT 2007

All posts to this mailing list you can find at
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user
which is searchable.
I have found post from 8 month ago concerned to my search criteria very easy
and was happy with that.

It's a matter of 1 additional line when responding some question and
giving the
solution or a responsible answer.
Just add the line "keywords:FAQanswered" or "FAQA"
or something like that in your answer.
Thus the search criteria can be more effective.

Regards,
Jiri