[pmwiki-users] $EnableDirectDownload per Group

Dan Weber webmaster at drwhosting.net
Sun Mar 18 14:08:29 CDT 2007

I am currently have PmWiki set with $EnableDirectDownload=1 but there is
one Group in my Wiki where I restrict access to and I would like to
restrict direct downloads for that one group as well. Otherwise if
someone knows the direct link of an attachment they could bypass the
wiki page restriction and download the attachment directly.

Because of the number of pictures and stuff on the public pages I don't
want to disable direct downloads for the entire Wiki and increase the
server load.

Thanks
Dan