[pmwiki-users] Page List

Stealth Stealth at fireflyuk.net
Sun Mar 18 16:01:23 CDT 2007

is there a page list controller to let me set a "From" variable...

like i want to set it so my page list only displays the next 10 days
worth of stuff from today. the page title is in a yyyymmdd format. so
alphabetical list sorts them correctly. but it sorts them all and only
from the top, i want them to knock off the top of the list as the day
passes, the only other way i can think of is to do a "today" variable
for the next 10 days, bit of a clumsy way to do it.. but will be my only
choice if there is no alternative.

Any help is appreciated