[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0-beta36 release (pagelist template updates)

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:06:13 CDT 2007

SteP wrote:

> Is there a way in the defaults to exclude pages that *don't have* a
> PTV set to a certain value? I was thinking
> (:template defaults -$:var=value:)

Today's other thread
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/40242
gave me a clue so I tried

 (:pagelist group={$Group} $:fmtinclude=-?* fmt=#includegrouppages :)

where format #includegrouppages defaults are

(:template defaults list=simple name=-RecentChanges order=title :)

and that worked well. Then I tried moving $:fmtinclude=-?* into the
defaults markup

(:template defaults list=simple $:fmtinclude=-?* name=-RecentChanges
order=title :)

which confirms what PM said earlier, "I don't think it's possible to
reliably use any form of page variable within a (:template default:), at
least not yet."