[pmwiki-users] Fwd: PmWiki forum...

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Mon Mar 19 19:49:40 CDT 2007

On 18/03/07, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:

> There does need to be refactoring -- but I don't see any volunteers
> stepping up for this.  Perhaps partly because it's such a massive change
> that nobody feels they have the authority to do it (except for PM, and
> he's got better things to do at the moment).

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/39479/focus=39535

I previously suggested a mailing list ethic (although the thread got
diverted somewhat from that, which was the original point.)

With this ethic - if you get something out of this list you put something
back into the PmWiki Documentation.  Assuming you at least had a brief look
in the documentation before asking the list, you should put the answer into
the place on PmWiki.org where you didn't find it!  I have been trying to
live by this of late,  I suggest we actively encourage everyone to to do so.

Francis