[pmwiki-users] rewrite url problem

Daniel Otis dso at moosoft.com
Tue Mar 20 14:46:28 CDT 2007

I have this for my /.htaccess file:

rewrite engine on
Options +FollowSymlinks

# Use mod_rewrite to enable "Clean URLs" for a PmWiki installation.
# Define the rewrite base.  It's not necessarily PmWiki's directory.
rewrite base /
# Send requests without parameters to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^$           pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests for index.php to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests to pmwiki.php, appending the query string part.
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

That all works great.  However I also have a directory /cleaner5beta.

When I open http://www.moosoft.com/cleaner5beta instead of a file
directory I get:

PmWiki can't process your request

?invalid page name

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

How can I except the /cleaner5beta directory from the rewrite rule?
I tried adding a .htaccess with RewriteEngine off in the /cleaner5beta
directory but it had no effect.

I also want to disable caching of files for this folder.

Thanks!

--
MooSoft Development Inc
http://www.moosoft.com