[pmwiki-users] calendars and contact lists

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Wed Mar 21 04:04:24 CDT 2007

Lindsay Todd schrieb:
> Anyone have a suggestion on how I could get a calendar that efficiently
> constructs entries from page text variables of pages in a Contacts (or
> People) group?  Or some other approach that is efficient and will be
> flexible enough to allow me to correct dates I've entered, without
> having to remember to also correct the corresponding calendar pages?
Hi !

Like you, the thing i don't like with the existing calendar-solution, is
that you can't change a single entry easily.

So I have another idea. I'll try to implement this the next few weeks.
That also was the reason for my questions for using PageTextVariables in
PageListTemplates in this maillist. Thanks to Pm, this first step is solved.

my plan:

one page for every event containing PageTextvars, e.g. page
Calendar.ThisAndThat:

Calender: MyCal1