[pmwiki-users] Confluence flavor

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 23 08:17:57 CDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 10:32:28AM +0100, St�phane Heckel wrote:
> oops! I don't know how to manage attachment.
> http://jamanga.free.fr/confluence/confluencestyle.PNG
>
> Remarks :
>
> - #top is displayed as "top" on Confluence, and as "#top" on pmwiki

Fixed.

> - same behaviour with the mailto: syntax. Confluence does not display the
> "mailto:" tag

Fixed.

> - by default, Confluence displays tables with a framework (very thin line),
> letf-justified

Tables are being handled by the same code that does PmWiki's ||-table
markup, so one can adjust the table attributes in the page with:

    ||cellspacing=0

For now, I've gone ahead and set my confluence script to default tables
to this (although it would affect all tables in PmWiki, not just
those written using the confluence style).

> - minor difference with bullets (cause is the "space" between * and the
> text)

You're basically saying that Confluence requires a space after the
bullet?  PmWiki doesn't require a space after the '*', but we can
tune it so that it does.

> - there is some graphic-style-effect on Confluence (ie:mailbox symbol,
> external link symbol, ... etc ...)

If you can send me urls for the external link symbols, I can do
those also.

>  How difficult is it to tune the "converter" ?

It's very easy.