[pmwiki-users] TRIAD skin problems

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:58:47 CDT 2007

Hey, he's right! I never noticed before, becuase I usually just hit
'enter' after entering the search term.

But if you click on 'Go', your term is replaced with the default text.

Can also be seen on
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/PrantedMutter/PrantedMutter

I use Triad on another installation on an Intranet with a custom
default, and I see the behavior there, as well.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference