[pmwiki-users] Upgrading

[] Jamie followtheboat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 05:19:08 CDT 2007

For various reasons I don't have a full working copy of PMWiki on my
local machine, so upgrading by extracting the entire zip file to my
PMWiki folder on my website is not an option. Instead I have to paste my
pages and folders individually.

With this is mind if I were to upgrade from 2.1.27 to 2.2 beta27 could I
not just copy and paste the contents of the scripts folder and new pages
in wiki.d/wikilib.d folders in order to upgrade?

Jamie

[] www.followtheboat.com []
* tales from the high seas *