[pmwiki-users] (:cell:) in pagelist template?

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:22:02 CDT 2007

(version 2.20beta38) I want to add a table column only when (:pagelist:)
outputs something. I thought I could use the following format
[[#f]]
(:template first:)
(:cell:)
(:template each:)
test
[[#fend]]

and page text

(:table class"test" border=1:)
(:pagelist fmt=#f count=1:)
(:pagelist fmt=#f count=1:)
(:tableend:)

however this results in two separate, stacked tables instead of the two
side-by-side columns I was expecting. It looks like the (:table:) markup
line is ignored, so each (:cell:) automagically becomes a whole table.

Is this the way it's supposed to work?

How can I achieve adding a table column only when pagelist outputs
something?

Thanks,
--SteP