[pmwiki-users] DataQuery 0.4 beta released

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:33:32 CDT 2007

Just installed everything and it connected and I could see tables &
queries (adodb installed, etc. etc) , but after I edited
DataQuery.QueriesToUse, on save I got the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: qualify() in
/homepages/36/d91638709/htdocs/wrottings/wiki/cookbook/dataquery.php
on line 450

with  DQ enabled, all pages in the wiki return that message.

I disabled DQ (config.php), restored QueriesToUse to its original
configuration, renabled DQ, but the same error occurs.

The function is called on 172 and 454 (go figure), but is not defined
anywhere. Is this a php command in a version I'm not running? It
doesn't appear to be a pmwiki comand....

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext
http://scp.xradiograph.com

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.