[pmwiki-users] Zap & Warnings

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:25:13 CDT 2007

> Just by chance did you put this in the sidebar or some other section
> besides the main page in the wiki?  That sometimes gives header
> warning messages.

Nope, put it in the main bulk of a page (Sandbox). I am using the
Triad skin, if it makes any difference. And MarkupExtensions. And a
number of other recipes. ZAP is the last include state in the config
file. Also, running under IIS. I know that sometimes makes a
difference...

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings