[pmwiki-users] Zap, JITS, & Warnings [was: Zap & Warnings]

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:03:59 CDT 2007

_some_ of ZAP is working -- as you said "Installation successful" appears.

also, the basic forms test as given on
http://www.fast.st/zapbeta/pmwiki.php?n=Support/Tutorials/GettingStarted
works as well --and does NOT generate the errors that occur with the
Install test.

hrm....

However, "Illegal offset et al" occurs no matter what skin (including
default), and with all other extensions turned off.

I installed ZAP as a prereq for JITS -- where nothing works at all.

I've got a Test page and the appropriate footer, but no zap buttons, etc.

source of

(:include JITS.JITSsnip #mainpage#mainpageend:)
(:JITSlevel: main:)

generates

version
    20070327

The parts of this page are to be included into specific JITS pages as follows:

    * into the <Group>.GroupFooter (e.g. John.GroupFooter,
Bob.GroupFooter, Projects.GroupFooter)
      insert text:
      (:if equal {*$:PInd} "JITS":)(:include JITS.JITSsnip
#grpftr#grpftrend:)(:ifend:)
    * into main JITS page (e.g. John.Tasks, Bob.Tasks,
Projects.ProjectA?, Projects.ProjectB?)
      insert text:
      (:include JITS.JITSsnip #mainpage#mainpageend:)(:JITSlevel: main:)
    * if you wish to have pagelist containing main JITS pages only listed
      use (:pagelist group={$Group} name=-*Recent* $:JITSlevel=main:)

Show "New issue" button, filters controls and a filtered pagelist

[[#mainpage]]
>>comment<<
Get params from browser address line
- ?addthread=[yes | ""] ... create new issue page
- ?jnewcomm=[yes | ""] ... create new comment page
>><<
(:zapget:)
>>comment<<
Show NewIssue Button if param addthread NOT equals to yes
Test existence of filtering vars. If !exist then generate
them when formNew submitted.
>><<
(:zapform key=formNewIssueButton action={*$PageUrl}?addthread=yes:)
(:if equal {*$:JName} "":)
(:zap datapage_1="{*$Group}.{*$Name}" formNewIssueButton:)
[[...]]

etc etc etc

All JITS pages exists, the footer created according to demo, etc.

I'm assuming it's a ZAP-related issue.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings