[pmwiki-users] How to include input from external program

Russell Montgomery russell at russellonthenet.com
Fri Mar 30 15:42:36 CDT 2007

I have tried searching on this topic and cannot find any discussion on it.

I would like for my page to include in its display input from an
external program (perl scripts that return dates, times, Torah readings,
... based on Hebrew dates) as part of the content.  Ideally the input
would be treated as any other wiki page so that the formatting could be
controlled by Wiki commands.

The only work around I've found to date is to set up a separate html
page with server side includes and use the includeurl method but the
formatting and fonts are different from PmWiki and Internet Explorer
puts it in a white box instead of letting PmWiki (using Triad skin)
control the background.

If this topic has been covered elsewhere could you direct me to the
proper location?

Russell
Corpus Christi, Texas