[pmwiki-users] Zap, JITS, & Warnings [was: Zap & Warnings]

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:25:36 CDT 2007

getting closer -- it's a SectionEdit issue. Adding
$SectionEditInIncludes = false; to the config file allows JITS to get
closer to working ; also, LiteralWhiteSpace makes the display a mess,
so I have to turn that off.

And... then... AuthUser needed to be turned on.

!

Thanks for all the help Yirko!

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference