[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Announce: pmwiki-social

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:49:01 CDT 2007

On 5/1/07, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com <christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Dr Fred C wrote:
>
> > Seems there might be a place for starting up a pmwiki social group on
> > FaceBook to handle this sort of 'thing'.
>
> There's also 'google groups' which would work well.

Or create a custom "social networking" site (similar to myspace or facebook)
via www.Ning.com

I'd like to know if other proponents of some kind of pmwiki-social would
agree that read-access should be limited to members?  Even if we were to
make membership automatic to anyone who wanted it, we'd still be keeping
posts out of general public-space search results (unlike posts to
pmwiki-users), which would be my preference.