[pmwiki-users] OT: Telemarketers without a Clue

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:20:34 CDT 2007

Em Quarta 02 Maio 2007 07:35, Crisses escreveu:
> On May 1, 2007, at 12:30 PM, Sandy wrote:
> > Damn. I wish he'd stayed on longer. I wanted to learn more about the
> > competition.
>
> Doesn't sound like competition to me :)
>
> Criss(es) Ittermann
> Owner & Head (read: only) Designer & Web Administrator
> Eclectic Tech, LLC
>
> ;)

This is completly OT, but I have to say this.

Criss, I saw your presentation on PmWiki at your website and I really liked
the french accent. Maybe you could do a series with different accents, that
would be a lot of fun, and I believe, good for business .

I'm not joking or kidding, I really liked it.

CarlosAB