[pmwiki-users] (:include:) directive not working fully

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:33:13 CDT 2007

After upgrading to Version 2.2.0-beta45, I found that some of my
(:include:) directives were not working quite right.

If I have a page that includes a #start and #end anchor in the page,
the following (:include:) directive works fine:

(:include PageNameHere#start#end:)

However, if the page does not contain the #start anchor (i.e, page
contains ONLY the #end anchor), the directive will not work in beta45,
though it did work in beta44.

(NOTE: By omitting the #start anchor, the include directive parses
from the beginning of the page until it hits the #end anchor. At least
that's the way it worked in Beta44 and prior.)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Best,
Brent
http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/