[pmwiki-users] Include a block of text by standard on every page

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Thu May 3 04:10:56 CDT 2007

I'm producing a wiki for others to enter information. One requirement is
to have a simple table on every page showing the status of the
information on that page. At the moment, this is copied and pasted into
the page but it would be far better if I could have it automatically
appear when a user creates a new page.

My current table looks like this:

(:table align=center cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' border='0'
width='45%':)(:cell style='background-color:#f0f9ff; padding: 10px;
border: 1px solid #6a6;':)'''''About this page:'''''||'''Author:'''||Joe
Cool||||'''Status:'''||Unverified||||'''Procedure Reviewed by:'''||
||||'''Language Reviewed by:'''|| ||
||'''Products affected:'''||%small-caps%Web%% 2.0||(:tableend:)

Obviously I don't want this added every time someone edits - there
should only be one on every page.

Is there an easy way to include this on every page by default? Is there
a better approach which would allow me to monitor elements (i.e. to have
notifications for every switch from "unverified" to "verified", or to
know every time "Mickey Mouse" creates a page)?

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).