[pmwiki-users] AuthUser2 with pagelist

david at ellendee.co.uk david at ellendee.co.uk
Thu May 3 07:04:12 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm not sure if it's 'finger trouble' on my part, but for me AuthUser2
seems to be killing the (:pagelist:) markup.
I was having trouble on the website I was setting up, so I tried a new
'clean instance of pmwiki.
The wiki out of the box with the markup added to the Home Page - list is
shown.
Added AuthUser2 only and list disappears.
Thought it might be style sheet, but html shows nothing.
I had a quick look at the scripts but couldn't see anything obvious.
Anyone any ideas?