[pmwiki-users] ZAP, Register, LoginPlus, Quiz, help

Robert Fant rfant at cox.net
Fri May 4 17:48:38 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

Having basic problems with these three ZAP  recipes:  Register,  LoginPlus,
and  Quiz, after printing, reading and re-reading Caveman's tutorials.  I'm
missing something very basic;  getting the same message from all three:

"The _______ command is not enabled for this page."

I'm running the latest ZAP (May 5, 2007)
My ZAPConfig can be viewed at:   http://robertfant.com/PMWiki/pmwiki.php

My local  config.php  has the following includes:
    include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
    include_once("$FarmD/pub/jsMath/jsMath.php");
    include_once('cookbook/svg.php');
    include_once('cookbook/youtube.php');
    include_once('cookbook/teachertube.php');
    include_once('cookbook/googlevideo.php');
    include_once('cookbook/zap.php');
    include_once('cookbook/zaptoolbox.php');
    include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/showhide.php");
    include_once('cookbook/togglelink.php');
    include_once('cookbook/hg.php');

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Robert

P.S.  Could / would someone write a working, commented ZAP Quiz?  I can
generally tweak someone else's code to fit my needs but I'm anything but a
programmer.  This particular snippet has got me boggled.   Again, thanks!