[pmwiki-users] Error when using 'call system' in code block

Luis luis.apiolaza at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:16:07 CDT 2007

I tested using system(etc) in normal text and it produces the same error. I
guess that Patrick is right, and it is all about an overzealous
mod_security. Thanks for the reply,

Luis

--
Dr Luis A. Apiolaza
School of Forestry

'We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can
see plenty there that needs to be done'--Alan Turing