[pmwiki-users] FoxForum problems after upgrading to Pmwiki 2.2.0beta45 and upgrading FoxCommentBoxPlus

f.r.salomons salomons at wanadoo.nl
Mon May 7 11:09:46 CDT 2007

Yesterday I upgraded to Pmwiki2.2.0-beta45 and also upgraded
FoxCommentBoxPlus. Since then, my FoxForum doesn't work correctly
anymore. As I suspected I also had to upgrade Foxforum and Fox itself, I
did so, but this did not make any difference.

Symptoms:
1. the FoxForum homepage is no longer correctly displayed. The items are
correctly displayed, but a last line is added:
"{=Full Name}  ? 	{=$FoxPostCount} 	{=$LastModified}
{=$LastModifiedBy}" The general layout of the page is scrambled.

2. I cannot add any new posts. When clicking on "add a new topic", the
input screen for a new post displays without input area. Instead, just
below the guibuttons the following words are printed:

"(:textarea id=text name=text cols=60 rows=6
class=inputtext:)(:textareaend:)".

What can I do to correct this?

thanks,
Frits