[pmwiki-users] Category - Links not to include

Nicolas Pelletier nicolas.pelletier at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:53:17 CDT 2007

Thanks for the help.

If my understanding is correct, the category feature is replacing
'Category.' when it encounters '!' in links:
i.e. changing [[!CatA]] by [[Category.CatA]].

Nothing more, nothing less.

IMHO, I was expecting a little more, something more than just a link. A
least to go around my problem withouth needing something more.

In my case, about half user will catch on quite quickly to add a keyword
when the link means 'link to cateogry page' and not 'link to add as member
of category'. but the other half, it will  take much time. (for a while, the
first half will correct the second half as they go).

Thanks for the help!

nick

PS. Just to be sure, this message is not intended to be negative; you guys
have been quite helpfull, and PmWiki has been a charm to use. Just wanted to
tell my opinion in case it could help future development!