[pmwiki-users] Input Select To Trigger Go To Page

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue May 8 20:31:17 CDT 2007

I see my earlier query ignored so let's try a gain with better focus:

I have looked at the Jumpbox recipe but would like to know if we can avoid
adding the conf file by rewiring a former input select mark up did the same
thing without any config.php entries... to the new  input select markup..

-------------------
## Former "Jump" recipe that worked without any config entries:

You put this on a page

where

a) Zap was in effect
b) where we want to  navigate all pages in a group)

Project Pages:
(:input form:)
    (:select+ project:)
      (:option :)Jump To Page:
      (:pagelist group={$Group} name=-RecentChanges fmt="#selectlistpages":)
     (:selectend:)
(:input end:)
(:ifend:)

And this in Local Templates:

!!!fmt=#selectlistpages

A simple list of select options.

[@
[[#selectlistpages]]
(:option value="index.php?n={=$FullName}":)(:keep {=$Name}:)
[[#selectlistpagesend]]
@]

-----------

is there a functional equivalent with the new input select mark up?

This is not working...

On top pages:

(:input form:)
   (:input select name=go value=(:pagelist group={$Group}
name=-RecentChanges fmt=#selectlistpages:) "Jump":)
(:input end:)

And this in Local Templates:

!!!fmt=#selectlistpages

A simple list of pages.

[@
  [[#selectlistpages]]
  (:input select  name=n "index.php?n={=$FullName}" "{=$Name}":)
  [[#selectlistpagesend]]
  @]

  TIA

Sivakatirswami