[pmwiki-users] "page does not exist" in Category group

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Wed May 9 01:26:40 CDT 2007

As described in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories , "if you click
on the category links on a page, initially you'll just be taken to an empty
page named Category.Subject".

On *some* installations of pmwiki-2.2.0-beta44,  each link to a category
shows with the question mark to create the page in the category group, while
it does not on some other.
On the installations that work as I expect, I do not see files in wiki.d for
each category.

Could someone please explain what the magic is behind this and what can be
done to avoid the category links to be showing with the question mark to
create the page ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Christophe