[pmwiki-users] Page Text Variables Array . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:36:50 CDT 2007

The following is my way of converting the Page Text Variable string
and converting to a trimmed value array in my recipes. Pm, if this
meets your approval, is it possible to add this function to the core
so that other recipe developers could avail themselves of the
function?

function PageVarA($pagename,$var,$delm=',') {
    return array_map(trim, explode($delm, PageVar($pagename, $var)));
}

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill