[pmwiki-users] rounded corners & tabs

Eugene Van den Bulke eugene at boardkulture.com
Wed May 9 14:11:07 CDT 2007

Hi there,

I have been playing around with CSS and JS generated rounded corners
(very web 2.0 :P) and tabs as a complement to sidebar for browsing
purposes. Is anyone interested in it being packaged as a skin?

Check it out on http://www.ieforge.com. It is version 0.3 of the
IEforge skin which is inspired by the old Ubuntu website and the Meebo
colors.

I use the tabs as a way to visually group together several wikigroups.
For example the Extensions tabs is activated when the current wikigroup
is either Extensions / InlineSearch or CompanionJS, while IEforge is for
Main or any other wikigroup. At this stage it is hard-coded in the php
file of the skin ... not perfect but it is a hack ;)

Cheers,

EuGeNe -- http://www.3kwa.com