[pmwiki-users] WebFeeds don't refresh?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:56:56 CDT 2007

In my igoogle page (personalized Google homepage), I've set up display of
the feed http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChanges?action=rss

But it doesn't refresh.  I use firefox, and I've done the Shift+refresh
thing; I've deleted the feed from the igoogle page and re-added it; I've
waited 4 hours to double-check; I even (gasp) opened an instance of MSIE to
view the page -- all show the same three (default count) links:
Main/NewPageHere; PmWiki/Nestlé; PmWiki/Nestle.  In other words, it always
displays pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/AllRecentChanges as of some time severall
hours ago.

Is the feed cached somewhere?  I came to test this with a pmwiki.org site
feed after discovering this with a feed from one of my own wikis.

Thanks!