[pmwiki-users] Embed a Mindjet MindManager map ?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sat May 12 10:30:59 CDT 2007

> When you export a freemind map to Flash, you generate several files
> ...(flashobject.js , map.mm, visorFreemind.swf, ...)
> I have uploaded the .swf  produced by this process and used the
> Cookbook/Flash.
>
> http://pmwiki.confluence.free.fr/
> (Note :  See the Freemind Navigation option )
>
> The "reader" appears but the map is not displayed, ...
> What is missing ?

At first glance, there is no link to your mindmap in the page.

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "exporting a freemind map to
flash".  On my site, I have one installation of the freemind flash viewer,
called using a PmWiki cookbook, and I just pass the name of my mindmaps (
mindmap.mm) as parameter.

Here is a "snippet" of the code on my site.

<script type
="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[
		var fo = new FlashObject("/p/fmfb/visorFreemind.swf",
"visorFreeMind", "100%", "100%", 6, "#9999ff");

		fo.addParam("quality", "high");
		fo.addParam("bgcolor", "#ffffff");
		fo.addVariable("openUrl", "_blank");
fo.addVariable("initLoadFile", "/w/c/files/Files/aviation/nuages.mm");

		fo.addVariable("startCollapsedToLevel","5");
		fo.write("flashcontent");
		// ]]>
	</script>

Hope this helps.