[pmwiki-users] Embed a Mindjet MindManager map ?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sat May 12 11:20:18 CDT 2007

> > On my site, I have one installation of the freemind flash viewer, called
> > using a PmWiki cookbook,
> > and I just pass the name of my mindmaps ( mindmap.mm) as parameter.
>
> Not sure where to install the freemind flash viewer, ..
> Cookbook "Freemind for dummies" more than  welcome ;-))

As far as I remember, you just copy the files coming with the viewer
somewhere on your server, and your mindmaps somewhere else.

Then, for testing purposes, you make an  html page containing something like
this replacing the paths as required.

<script type
="text/javascript">
		// <![CDATA[
		var fo = new FlashObject("/p/fmfb/visorFreemind.swf",
"visorFreeMind", "100%", "100%", 6, "#9999ff");

		fo.addParam("quality", "high");
		fo.addParam("bgcolor", "#ffffff");
		fo.addVariable("openUrl", "_blank");
fo.addVariable("initLoadFile", "/w/c/files/Files/aviation/nuages.mm");

		fo.addVariable("startCollapsedToLevel","5");
		fo.write("flashcontent");
		// ]]>
	</script>

When you get this working, you can let PmWiki generate this code for you.
If needed, I could update and document my own cookbok and publish it some
day...

Christophe