[pmwiki-users] ForumX (was Re: {Spam?} Re: pagelist pagination)

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun May 13 03:26:05 CDT 2007

Saturday, May 12, 2007, 11:28:16 PM, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

> Has ForumX been updated yet?  I notice the date on the cookbook page is
> still 2007-04-13, while the foxforum.zip linked to from that page has
> foxforum dated 2007-05-05 and doesn't actually contain a
> local/ForumX.php file.

You noticed correctly! :)

I still need to wrap up the ForumX wiki pages and bundle it with the
local/ForumX.php into the zip.
foxforum.php though has already the functions for ForumX.

With luck I will update today.

I was thinking still if I should use FFE (FeralFormattedEntry) for
ForumX post display or use (:include...:) and use PTVs only on the
data-post pages. Perhaps the latter. Any thoughts on this?

  ~Hans