[pmwiki-users] make pmwiki the site default

Anno anno at shroomery.org
Tue May 15 03:23:26 CDT 2007

A slightly different aproach, from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation#faq

"How do I make pmwiki.php the default page for a website? Should I
rename pmwiki.php to index.php?

Renaming pmwiki.php is not recommended. Instead, create an index.php
file in the main site directory (i.e. www.mysite.org) that contains the
single line (Assuming that the pmwiki program is in the pmwiki directory) :
<?php chdir('pmwiki'); include_once('pmwiki.php');

Note: You must also update the $PubDirUrl variable located in
local/config.php when using index.php in the main site directory

You may also want to check Cookbook:CleanUrls. "