[pmwiki-users] providing sort options for pagelists

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Tue May 15 17:23:47 CDT 2007

I'm probably missing something obvious, but how can I specify the order
of a pagelist with an input separate from the pagelist markup, for
example a set of radio buttons or links?

Ideally I'd like to present the pagelist as a table where clicking a
column heading will sort by that column (page text variable).  I can do
it with a search -- link to
{$FullName}?action=search&q=+group%3D{$Group}&order%3D%24%3Avarname --
but then I get the Site.Search page instead of the page's own text, and
what I want is to see the pagelist in its original context, just sorted
differently.

Has someone done this before?  Thanks in advance!  --Ben