[pmwiki-users] Pagelists caching

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Wed May 16 12:32:14 CDT 2007

> Correct -- there's a difference between caching the HTML output,
> and caching the results of a pagelist.

I made some more tests with the following pagelist :

(:pagelist group=RCB name=RCB?* list=normal order=$:_city fmt=#RCB_city:)

The pagelist returns about 2.500 pages.

Even if I just hit F5 to refresh the page containing the pagelist, it takes
the same time as when there is no cache.

Could there be something that causes the cache to be created but not used ?

Christophe