[pmwiki-users] french translation

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu May 17 02:37:02 CDT 2007

jdd wrote:

> it's a shame they are the two most visible one :-)

I just tried to translate the sidebar (only the text, not the page
name) and to copy the resulting file Site.SideBar to wiki.d on the
fresh wiki, it works.

Of course I don't know the internals of PmWiki, and I don't know if
there is a risk to break anything (I don't know if PmWiki indexes wont
be hurt).

If you think it's an acceptable system, it's easy to add to the i18n
file a wiki.db folder with the necessary files for sidebar and main page

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://gourmandises.orangeblog.fr/