[pmwiki-users] New recipe: BreakPageList

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu May 17 08:50:40 CDT 2007

Thursday, May 17, 2007, 1:49:57 PM, Christophe David wrote:

> It appears to works as described on my host, but I do not understand clearly
> yet if it can dynamically provide "previous" and "next" links.

> Would you please clarify how such links should be created ?

> Thank you in anticipation.

BreakPageList does not provide previous and next links.
Instead it provides a series of links as numbers for the subpages,
like

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6

each number being  a link, except the number of the current subpage you
are viewing. So say 4 is the subpage you are viewing, then all numbers
are links apart from number 4. So this gives you an indication of the
previous and next subpage (pagelist part) to view.

It is really the same way the BreakPage recipe provides links to parts
of the page.

  ~Hans