[pmwiki-users] New recipe: BreakPageList

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu May 17 11:19:20 CDT 2007

Thursday, May 17, 2007, 5:05:24 PM, Christophe David wrote:

> When I stopped trying and wrote the mail, I saved the page... and it worked.

> I am not sure I understand why this is the case, but it works.

Oh good! saves me finishing  a long reply!
The (:breakpagelist:) markup only displays links if action=browse.
In any other case (like action=preview, or print etc) it returns
precisely nothing.

Note that the output is wrapped in a div at the moment, so
aa(:breakpagelist:)bb
should render as somthing like this:

aa
Page 1 2 3 4 5
bb

Maybe this should not be  a <div> wrapper, but a <span> instead,
to be displayed inline. The wrapper is there to provide a hook for css
styling. Let me know what is better.

  ~Hans