[pmwiki-users] Urgent: $DefaultPage stopped working ??

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu May 17 15:01:22 CDT 2007

For some reason after installing 2.2.0 beta 45  the $default page
stopped working

I used to have simply:

$DefaultPage ='HAP/SevaWikiHome';

but now it defaults to the PMwiki default home page

"Main.HomePage...Welcome to PM wiki"

$DefaultPage
='http://www.himalayanacademy.com/seva/index.php?n=HAP.SevaWikiHome';

does not work

$DefaultPage ='HAP.SevaWikiHome';

Does not work...

this is happening on *all* fields on the farm.

and, this is an additional peculiarity.. the PMwiki logo is being
displayed directly below
the log I have set

$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/skins/hap/HA_logo_42px.gif";

and underneath on top of the side bar is Red-Blue: PmWiki
(I actually like it, but it's not supposed to be there.. or rather.
i want to know why it's happening...)

We use the home page as a initial navigation center... so now we have
to send users full URL's

like

http://wiki.hindu.org/innersearch/index.php/I-2008/I-2008

Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/