[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and 'user' php session handler (sharedanced)

Leif Schou a04lesc at dbstud.dk
Fri May 18 02:30:53 CDT 2007

Hi Jean-Fabrice / Patric

I experience exactly the same thing. If i use $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('anything'); or as well the Authuser, when i login i get directet to a blank page. There is no difference if i login with a wrong password or the right one, and there is no way to get to the editing session. What have i done wrong? What is missing?

I'm a php and wiki newbie, but i'm on a project, trying to show how simple and smart wiki can be for knowledge management on danish libraries. No reason to solve similar problems twice, as it seems to be the case today.

Leif