[pmwiki-users] FW: (:pagelist:) directive

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat May 19 01:42:49 CDT 2007

jdd wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
>> I've set up a fresh beta45 install, and it seems to work
>> perfectly there.
>
> it's a config.php problem, I restored briefly and old version and it
> works (with lot of langages groups).
>
> Too late today, I will experiment more tomorrow :-)
>
> thanks all
> jdd

problem found:

tha line
$GroupPattern = '(?:Site|PmWiki|Main|staff|conseil|rubriques|officiel)';

prevents (:pagelist:) from working

In fact, the problem is the following:

* using _lowcase_ names in the config file (le line quoted) don't make
any problem for the group creation
* (:pagelist:) only display the groups in the GroupPattern list, but
_is_ case sensitive. Using the line

$GroupPattern = '(?:Site|PmWiki|Main|Staff|Conseil|Rubriques|Officiel)';
Gives the desired result.

However this result is _not_ the same as what is done when no
GroupPattern line is present (shows: PmWikiBg /
     PmWikiBg
PmWikiCa /
     AjudaDelPmWiki
     CercarEnElWiki