[pmwiki-users] mailing list in French [was: french translation]

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sat May 19 03:16:16 CDT 2007

On Saturday 19 May 2007 09:40, jdd wrote:
> Petko Yotov wrote:
> > Having some experience with and knowledge of PmWiki, I can offer some
> > support in French language, if there are enough people for a mailing list
> > in French, and if Patrick is willing to host it.
> >
> > Merci,
> > Petko
>
> if we are more than two (and with you this makes three :-), it's a
> very good idea...

Even if there are not many people to start, the real benefit is that the
archives will be available, as a knowledge base. Also, now I can actually see
the advantage of a mailing list over other means of communication: messages
come to my mailbox rather than me going somewhere to get them; no need to
categorize/reorder; easy/quick to reply; delete them with a keypress; find
them again if needed, in two online archives. :-)