[pmwiki-users] Trying to get the same result in a page as in the template (searchbox & recent changes)

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Mon May 21 03:53:17 CDT 2007

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Banner

I'm trying to replicate, unsuccessfully, in a wiki page, the same recent
changes and search links and box as at the top right of the PmWiki page
template.

>>rfloat font-size=small<<
%rel=nofollow accesskey=$[ak_recentchanges]% [[{*$Group}/RecentChanges |
$[Recent Changes] ]]%%
- [[Site/Search]]: (:searchbox size=20:)
>><<

Recent Changes <http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/RecentChanges>

- Search <http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/Search>:

How do I customise the Search button and get everything to stay on one line?

tia

Simon