[pmwiki-users] zap "consecutive numbering" comments

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed May 23 06:25:42 CDT 2007

The Editor schrieb:
> On 5/22/07, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>> hi list/dan
>>
>> I wondering if there is a way to "consecutive numbering" numbering
>> comments, ie comment-1, comment-2, comment-3. What I'm doing now is save
>> datapages like this:
>>
>>    (:zap datapage="{*$Group}.{*$Name}-Issue-+" note:)
>> so far I undersand the + gives a timestamp number
>
> That's the purpose of the threading.  Try using # instead of + (must
> be the last character of a page name.  To get it to start at something
> beside 1000, reset $ZAPthreadstart in your config file.
>
>> And a question: If it somehow would work, what's happen if a Issue gets
>> deleted.
>
> The pages will not be renumbered. There will be a gap in the sequence.
> The next one will get added on to the end, + 1 of course.

Hm I gave it a try, but without success. Could you please take a look at
it? http://netstreams.org/test/pmwiki/index.php/Zap/NumberingNewPages
pwd: User/quick

My goal is to number the pages like this:
* Group.Name-Issue-1001
* Group.Name-Issue-1002
* Group.Name-Issue-1003

The form is in the groupfooter, the savepage line looks like this:
    (:zap datapage="{*$Group}.{*$Name}-Related-#":)

This produces allways the same page
    Group.Name-Issue-1000