[pmwiki-users] beta51 and userauth.0-stable4, and triad strange behavior

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Thu May 24 01:06:09 CDT 2007

Hello!

Installing  the beta51 Pmwiki and userauth2.0.stable4 following the
installation from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth2 the pmwiki
only shows a blank page.

This means, I think, that somewhere in useraut*.php is a compilation error?

Making comments

//$HomePage  = "Main.HomePage";       // should contain dots only even when
using
// $LoginPage = "Site.Login";          // CleanUrls (
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#EnablePathInfo>
$EnablePathInfo=1)
//  <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SecurityVariables#HandleAuth>
$HandleAuth['diff'] = 'history';
// include(" <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
$FarmD/cookbook/userauth2.php");
The Wike works again .

Next, being fond of the triad-skin I came across this 'strange' behaviour:

Setting not any password (in config.php) and using $Skin='triad'; all works

BUT if I want to change the "Edit Site RightBar"  (after klicking below on
"skin config")

A PASSWORD is asked.

My question is: which one? Or even better: WHY?

Greetings

        PKHG