[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes Button Lost

Adaram adaram at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:44:58 CDT 2007

Thanks!  I figured it was simple.

Obviously, [[Recent Changes]] is some special version of Wiki Page.  Is
there a list of all of these and how they work?  For example, it seems that
[[Search Wiki]] is also a special case page, but ours shows nothing and I
would love to see it actually work, but don't know how.  Thanks very much
for your support!